NOTE: Welcome to June! We have some improvements for subs headed your way — a new website and more content — you’ll be receiving info via email soon — please share your feedback, we want cryptopatterns to be as helpful as possible!
PLUS — LT charts are coming — we think you’ll find them useful — sneak preview — they support the LT bullish case for EOS and BTC (though use ST charts for ST/IT trades!)
FOR TODAY: We want to share updated charts on EOS and BTC but we’ll also include several charts from the last week or so that are still very much in play. Here’s a summary then the charts:
- BTC — We’re on track to fill that gap on XBT we shared 2 days ago SO FAR….
- EOS — We’ve shared bullish patterns for some time — bulls have the ball….
- GNT — Bullish set up still bullish….
- OMG — Good name for the upside here — now showing bullish signs
- MAID — Stubborn bullish behavior — trades still valid, but time running out…
- STR/XLM — not shown but see prior posts — patterns bullish….
MULTIPLE CHARTS — BULLS HAVE THE BALL
This site is for educational and entertainment purposes only and not in any way intended to be investment or trading advice. You are 100% responsible for your financial decisions at all times. It is highly recommended you DO NOT make any investment or trading decisions depending upon what you read on this blog/newsletter! All information presented (c) 2018 JBP cons, inc. All rights reserved